To create an efficient technical development structure and efficient technical development programmes which will be a base for the identification, nurturing and continuous production and improvement or upgrade of technical personnel to elite levels.
- To identify and develop Coaching instructors for each of the four regions of the country.
- To produce more coaches sufficient for schools and all league clubs.
- Ensuring that technical development plan caters for the training of more women as coaches from amongst school teachers.
- Merging the schools junior development programme with the technical development plan for grassroots football.
- Sensitization and national mobilization to create awareness of mass participation in the development programmes.
- Development and Implementation of the Coaching Policy and the Coach Licensing System.